Thursday, May 17, 2007

Public transport


Well...after drink you should not drive,so here we are inside the tram :-) (It's an old one) As always BIG city life,Cologne has a good public transport system,we don't have yet a proper metro but the tram goes underground as well.At the moment the tram lines are mess up caused the city is expand and their need to build up another new track and maintenance the old one.For me (think not only me) is a bit annoying caused I have to look at the route plan and makes me feel like a "new comer" in my own city...if not I could end up in wrong destination :-(

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it is a nice photograph and that it captured the inside of the tram and I like it as your text or narrative explains it very well. I also noticed the young lady on the right side is asleep. She must enjoy the sunshine.

Abraham Lincoln
Brookville Daily Photo
Today—My house and FAQ photo information.

lv2scpbk said...

Nice shot. I would be the same way if I had to ride the bus around here. I would have to take a look at the routes and get on the one that's going the right way. It would make you feel like a stranger in your own town. It's best to ride the bus though after drinking.

Anonymous said...

But when it will be ready it will be great. Interesting photo because it whows everyday life.
Wenn die Linie erst mal fertig ist, wird das eine tolle Sache :-)

Beetle said...

Ja :-) April du hast recht,danke für POP up here

lv2,thx...next time I take bus ;-)

alice said...

Welcome to DP!

Meg said...

This is nice. I don't miss the crowded trains of Tokyo, but I miss the not-too-crowded public transport. For me, th is is almost nostalgic, even though it's in a totally different city.

Ming the Merciless said...

I always love subway/metro photos. I love the colors and cleanliness of the tram.