Friday, June 29, 2007

Der Dom

Thank You people that you likes our beautiful Cathedral as we love it too! So,here is Der Dom from in front (main entrance) and sorry that I've to made in two separated photos as I have too small camera for this HUGE object.Next time,I'll try to show the inside and I hope my camera will cooperate :o)
On the left-hand of second photo is the way to the Central Station and to where you've seen from yesterday posted.Did you notice the sculpture in the middle? I will tell tomorrow what it is.
Please,note that our sky is still gray and grumbling,at the moment. :o(

6 comments:

Michi - Fotoblog said...

Was ein Bild an einem solchen Feiertag. Wirklich sehr schön. Die Idee, ds Bild zu teilen find ich auch echt pfiffig...

Susan said...

Oh I was so hoping you'd get around to showing us the interior :o)
Susan

JM Vigil said...

Magnificent!

Marcin said...

Nice photo.
The Cathedral is just wonderfull.

Kate said...

An amazing structure!!

Beetle said...

Thank You all for stopping by and for Susan,I will post the interior and hope it looks good as it is HUGE inside for my tiny camera :o)